Our site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected
in 6 seconds. If not, visit
popcorndoc.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Seeing Popcorn Everywhere I Go....

It's been a hectic few weeks in my head, getting ready to start fundraising to get this doc made and to get the dvd re-release underway, but it'll all be worth it in the end! I can't begin to thank all of you for the support you've given so far. At the end of this journey we'll have a sparkling new dvd/blu ray with all of the bells and whistles!

I was just using Google image to search for something and out of nowhere this image popped up:



The search I was doing had nothing at all to do with popcorn or Popcorn or even Horror movies. Everywhere I go, everything I do, little references to the movie keep popping up. I like to, in my own nerdy way take it as a sign that I am on the right path. But in reality, it's probably another hint at why I need to get more sleep....

More updates soon! Spread the word!

xo

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment